The Kentucky Center Box Office
501 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202
Monday — Saturday 10:00 AM — 6:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM — 5:00 PM
Please call to confirm hours of operation on performance days, holidays, or during inclement weather.
Tickets can be purchased by phone (502.584.7777 or 800.775.7777) and in person during business hours listed above. The Kentucky Center Box Office is located in the second floor main lobby 501 W Main St. To avoid paying for parking, tickets can also be purchased or picked up via our Drive-Thru Service, Monday through Friday, from 11:00 AM — 6:00 PM. The entrance to the drive-thru is located on Main Street, between 5th and 6th streets. Drive past the stairs leading up to the main entrance and turn right at the street level lobby entrance before the intersection of 6th and Main.
Brown Theatre Box Office
The Brown Theatre Box Office is located in the first floor lobby at 315 W Broadway
and is only open on performance days. The ticket counter is open one hour before performance until at least 30 minutes after start of performance.
Gift certificates in any denomination can be purchased in person at The Kentucky Center or by calling 502.584.7777. Please note Kentucky Center gift certificates expire five years after purchase and are redeemable for tickets only, not in our SCENE eatery. Redeemable at all points of sale including online, by phone, and in person.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Artists are subject to change without prior notice. Copying any performance by camera, audio, or video recording equipment is prohibited. Because of local fire ordinances, every person, regardless of age, requires a ticket for admittance to events in our venues. Baby/infant tickets are available on a show-by-show basis. For more information please contact The Kentucky Center Box Office at (502) 584-7777 (V) or (800) 775-7777.
Resale, Lost and Counterfeit Tickets
YOU MAY NOT RESELL OR DISTRIBUTE tickets sold for events occurring in Kentucky Center managed venues for any commercial purpose. Those venues include, but are not limited to: Robert S. Whitney Hall, W.L. Lyons Brown Theatre, Bomhard Theater, Mex Theater, Clark Todd Hall. When Purchasing for The Kentucky Center or its managed venues, you agree that tickets purchased are for personal use only unless otherwise authorized in writing by The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts. This site, including all information and services may not be used for any commercial purposes such as to conduct the sale of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links or any other form of communication. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision. At a minimum, we may void the tickets in question and bar such violators from use of this Site and any services of The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts. THE SALE OF TICKETS ON The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts PROPERTY and Kentucky Center for the performing Arts Managed Venues (including parking lots and entrance roads) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Violators will be considered trespassing on property and escorted off the grounds.
Tickets purchased from an unauthorized source may be lost, stolen, counterfeit or in violation of resale policies and if so, are VOID. We strongly discourage you from purchasing tickets from an unauthorized source and remind you that scalping a ticket is illegal in the state of Kentucky. PROTECT YOURSELF - Please only buy tickets from an authorized Ticket agent.
Please watch our Buy From The Official Ticket Source video.
List of Authorized Agents
- · The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts Box Office and drive thru window
- · The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts website
Tickets are a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission at management discretion, upon refund of the purchase price and subject to revocation with denial of admission or removal from the facility, without compensation, including but not limited to the holder acting in a disorderly manner or violating management policies.
The Kentucky Center Ticket Service is funded by processing fees. Processing fees are standard in the ticketing industry when ordering over the phone or on the internet and cover the cost of staff, hardware, maintenance, software, and licensing for our 24/7/365 operation.
Frequently asked questions about fees:
- · "The Kentucky Center already makes money based on the face value of the ticket. Why do you charge extra fees on top of that?"
The ticket cost portion of purchases goes to the various presenting organizations. The Kentucky Center Ticket Service retains the processing fees from each transaction.
- · "Isn't The Kentucky Center a non-profit organization that is funded by the state? Why do you need these additional fees?"
Although The Kentucky Center receives 7.0% of its total operating budget from the state, all funds received are allocated to the building and Governor’s School for the Arts. Therefore we have to generate other sources of revenue to maintain the day-to-day staffing and operation costs enabling us to offer online ticketing and our various education and community art programs.
- · "Why can't the fees be rolled into the ticket price?"
Because the Center does not retain the ticketing revenue for most performances in our theatres, we cannot roll that fee into the price of the ticket itself. We also want to be clear and forthcoming about the charges for each order
Options for Avoiding Processing Fees
Kentucky Center Membership
- All processing fees are waived for Members who order through the Kentucky Center Membership Hotlines. To inquire about additional benefits and/or becoming a Member, please call the MembersFirst Hotline at (502) 566-5144.
Purchase in-person at The Kentucky Center Box Office drive-thru
- · All processing fees are waived for in-person purchases made at the box office.
- · The box office is located at 501 W Main St.
- · Box office hours: Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., and Sunday, noon - 5 p.m.
- · Drive-thru hours: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Drive-thru window is located under the building. From Main, turn right just before the intersection of Main and Sixth streets.
Kentucky Center Presents Group Sales
- Call (502) 566-5152 Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. to inquire about group discounts on Kentucky Center Presents performances.
- When applicable, groups of 10 or more save 10% and receive reduced processing fees.
Conditions of Ticket Sales
- · Latecomers are subject to deferred seating.
- · Program, dates and times are subject to change.
- · Recording devices are prohibited. Violation of the forgoing will automatically terminate this license.
- · Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event for which their ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the same.
- · If for any reason whatsoever The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts has not received payment of or has refunded the price of a ticket, a ticket may be revoked without any advance notice and without refund of any amounts the holder may have paid to any other parties.