- Location: The Kentucky Center, 501 W Main St - GET DIRECTIONS
- Date(s): Wednesday, October 10th - Sunday, October 21st
- Ages: Recommended 6+
- Price: Tickets start at $37.00
- Running Time: Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
- Access Services: Accessible Seating, Assistive Listening System, Audio Description (10/13 @ 2 PM and 10/20 @ 2 PM), Captioned Theatre (10/13 @ 8 PM, 10/14 @ 6:30 PM, 10/20 @ 8 PM and 10/21 @ 6:30 PM), American Sign Language (10/20 @ 8 PM) | 502-566-5111 (V) or 502-566-5140 (TTY)?
PNC Broadway in Louisville 2018-19 Season
Discover a whole new world at Disney's Aladdin, the hit Broadway musical. From the producer of The Lion King comes the timeless story of Aladdin, a thrilling new production filled with unforgettable beauty, magic, comedy and breathtaking spectacle. It’s an extraordinary theatrical event where one lamp and three wishes make the possibilities infinite. See why audiences and critics agree, Aladdin is “exactly what you wished for!" (NBC-TV).
Late Seating Policy
Late arriving audience members may be held out until the first appropriate seating opportunity. This applies to the opening act and any ensuing act following an intermission. Late seating holds are in place for the convenience of the performers and audience members who are seated at show time. The lengths of seating holds vary by production and are set in consultation with production artistic staff.
SCENE at the Center, our small plates eatery, offers bar and food service two hours prior to most performances in Whitney Hall and the Bomhard Theater. Kitchen service ends as the curtain rises, but beverage service will continue throughout the performances and extend through midnight on Friday and Saturday nights.
Patrons may now book their own wheelchair accessible seating when purchasing tickets online. For best seating location for all other Access Services, please call The Kentucky Center box office at 502-584-7777.
For more information about the Access Services The Kentucky Center offers, please call the Access Services hotline, 502-566-5111 (V) or 502-566-5140 (TTY).